Re: Safety belts...

To: "6Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety belts...
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:22:40 -0600
there is a compony in east texas called http://www.ssnake-oyl.com/ which i
am in the process of using.  i personally like the original look and want to
keep mine.

there are numerous places that sell seat belt replacements.

honestly, i don't know if the anchors for the seat belts would really hold
in a hard collision.  i guess some of us prefer just not to think about it.
really, you get in a serious accident in that car, and well . . . .