RE: SPEED CALCULATOR?

To: "Triumph List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: SPEED CALCULATOR?
From: "McMaster, John" <JOHN.MCMASTER@act.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 15:19:04 +1100
Thanks to all that replied - I've now re-calculated (quickly and easily) my
speedo to suit my new tyres.  Hopefully, I won't be seeing any flashing blue
lights in my rear view!

All the best.  John Mc

(and vice-versa).  Could someone please e-mail it to me?  I've updated
computers and "forgot" to copy that particular file!  TIA.

> John Mc
> '71 TR6 PI
> '76 Dolomite Sprint
> '76 Dolomite 1850
> "Fast is First"

This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along with
any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.