Wiring Woes..

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Woes..
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 18:13:34 +0000
Hi guys,
Making progress on the wiring in the '73-Six. Fuel guage now works for first
time. Temp will probably work too, but I didn't start it up yet.

Question: About where are the wires suppose to be that connect to the seat
belts and passenger seat? I know this has been disabled in this car, but as
I'm trying to figure out other stuff, I wondered where these were suppose to
be, since the bypass could be related to some problem. The 'flash high
beams' switch still makes the 'fasten seat belts' come on, so something is
backtracking thru the system somewhere.

Thanks again to all that sent the schemetic diagrahams. Wonderful resource
and in color!

Anybody interested, there are pics of how the dash refinish came out at link
below.

Sloane :)
http://www.triumphowners.com/776