Re: Wiring Woes..

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiring Woes..
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:18:31 +0000
Hi list,
Thanks to all for the info on Hazard light switch. Yes, both Left and Right
blinkers work. I'm obviously missing the correct bulb in the red switch. Can
anybody tell exactly where the spring goes? It seems like the buld would
have to get pos+ from the outer part of the switch that the plastic screws
to, and neg- from the center post down in the switch body. Does the spring
simply press the builb tight from above? I was hoping someone might report
that the missing bulb was keeping the right side from blinking. :)

Thanks again for the info.
Sloane :)