Re: Clutch Job recommendations Need

To: brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Job recommendations Need
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:23:50 -0500
Bruce,

While not a direct answer to all of your questions, I have placed the
clutch survey I conducted on the triumph owners web site listed below.
It is part of the projects section near the bottom of the page.  The
survey will give you information as to the combinations that people are
using successfully out there.  It also lists those who have
contributed, though the two are not matched up.  Refering to it might
help you refine your clutch questions though.

Incidentally, anyone who is still interested in contributing
information to the survey can send me an email with the details and I
will add their name and info to the list.

Hope this helps.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)