RE: J-Type Internal Speedometer Gear

To: <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: J-Type Internal Speedometer Gear
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:27:31 -0700
Vance, earlier this week TRF called and said they could get the correct
7 tooth gear for $60 from England (Rimmers?), which I did since I think
it wouldn't be too far off from the cost to get a used earlier model
speedo, and my speedometer seemed to be fairly accurate anyway.  And I
am anal too - PS is anal retentive spelled with a hyphen?  :>) ).
Recalibrating the speedometer using a gear adapter seems to be about
twice as much.  John