Re: Master Cylinder Problems

To: Rod Anderson <rod_anderson_99@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Problems
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:04:48 -0800 (PST)
Rod,

I saw good suggestion of blowing air into the
cylinder.

My response would be give it 1 shot to rebuild, but
keep an eye on it.  I've gone through this exercise
several times & it always seems to end up leaking
again.  Brakes are not something you want to mess
around with.  Sorry, just bitter about having done it
& having it leak again...within a week!

My 2 cents,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L