Re: Master Cylinder Problems

To: red_tr250@yahoo.com, rod_anderson_99@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Master Cylinder Problems
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:09:46 -0500
Rod,

I second what Todd wrote.  Same thing happened to me.  Check the bore
closely to make sure it is perfect.  If it isnt then either hone it, or
send it out to be sleeved, or buy a new one.  I went the new route.
The old Buckeye Triumphs web site info I sent you previously will have
information on honing.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)