Re: TR6 - Engine Stalls

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 - Engine Stalls
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:29:42 -0500
Robert,

You've got me a little intrigued.  If the engine dies, I restart and rev up
real high then let off it does shut off again.  If I'm just doing some
regular driving and rev up and then off, everything is fine, no problems.

Lucky for me I have a "spare" fuel pump in the trunk.  I'll check it over to
make sure its in good shape and put it in probably next weekend.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Steven