[6pack] Early TR250 hood attach

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Early TR250 hood attach
From: "Stephen Lindquist" <lindquistse@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:39:27 -0400
Hi,

I have an early TR250 ( CD231L) that has lift-the-dot fasteners to attach
the hood ( top)  to the car.  I also have some other unique TR4a features on
the car ( no hole in the front valence and a engine crank slot cut into the
front grille) that lead me to believe that  my car was made out of left-over
TR4a parts.

If any other TR250 owner  has this feature then I'd be curious to know what
serial number this applies to.  There's a new convertible top in my future
and I am trying to decide what hardware to use.  Of course, both the top and
the top cover have the corresponding lift-the-dot female thingies.  The top
is not original but the cover could be.

Thanks, Steve