RE: [6pack] clutch master rebuild

To: "Walt" <waltp58@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] clutch master rebuild
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:53:46 -0700
        Walt:

        Rebuilding is pretty simple, so if you are inclined to do it you
should proceed. You will need a 1/2" hex key wrench for disassembly
however. The set screw is very tight and getting it out without the
proper tool is difficult. Some people have used a cap screw with a pair
of vise grips as a poor man's hex wrench, but this is pretty crude. It
is a real ghetto solution, so I will not embarrass anyone by mentioning
the names of hackers who have used this solution <cough, cough>.

        Vance