RE: [6pack] clutch master rebuild

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] clutch master rebuild
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 07:52:46 -0700
        Dick, Walt:

        Oops. Brain fart.

        I am ashamed to say this is happening with increasing regularity as
I age. Ack! Apologies to all as I read the original as brake master cylinder,
not clutch master cylinder.
        Saaaaay... This may explain why I have so much trouble getting out
of the driveway. Repeat after me: Left foot - CLUTCH, right foot - BRAKE.
Left foot - CLUTCH, right foot - BRAKE...

        Vance