Re: [6pack] Cable Lube

To: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Cable Lube
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:37:29 -0400
Sloane;

I suspect many listers have resorted to using the "emergency" bonnet
release
mechanism as their primary release mechanism simply because they operate
more easily and reliably. In any event, my choke cables seem to be
well-routed....
they have just never moved very easily... Is graphite a more effective
cable lube
than liquid/oil-based lubricants?

Dave