[6pack] cable lube

To: forzion@maine.rr.com
Subject: [6pack] cable lube
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:41:55 -0400
Dave:

I use a cable lube device sold via mail order by Protect-All.? Try
www.protectall.com, click on the motorcycle link, then on the cable luber
link.? The kit worked very well on my hood release and my choke cables.? That
said, I also installed the emergency hood release kit from the LBC Car Co.? It
cost about $10 and installed in maybe 20 minutes.? It works so well that I
usually use it to open my hood rather than the cable.

The cable life lubricant is very impressive stuff.? I actually use it for a lot
of things besides cables.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue
AOL at AOL.com.