Re: [6pack] Cable Lube

To: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Cable Lube
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:28:58 -0400
Dave, I added the choke return springs of the earlier cars to my late
model carbs and use the early, flexible choke cable, which you turn 45
degrees to hold it out.  It moves much easier than the late model stiff
cable, and when I twist the knob, it snaps home, and I know the chokes
are all the way off.  Just an Idea you might want to try.  John
Mitchell  76 TR6