Re: [6pack] Re: Looking for SU Needles

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Re: Looking for SU Needles
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:52:23 +0100
Hmm, spray painting a needle or depositing solder to change the profile? And
then doing the same to get the other needle to match? No disrespect but I
think you'd get much the same results by trying to shave down a splinter of
wood to get it to do the job. There are plenty of needles, jets and charts
from Burlen and other sources that can be mixed and matched to give you the
exact state of tune you'll need and, dare I suggest, with rather more
accuracy. On reflection, maybe I've got money to burn.........?

Jonmac