RE: [6pack] OD Conversion Notes Part 2

To: "forzion@maine.rr.com" <forzion@maine.rr.com>, "acekraut11@aol.com"
Subject: RE: [6pack] OD Conversion Notes Part 2
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:54:49 +0000
Dave, I bought the plastic tunnel and seals from TRF and installed them last
year. The seals were self adhesive with a peel off backing so I stuck them to
the floor pan, made holes as required and then fought with the plastic tunnel
for several hours until I coerced it into position. It is all coming off again
this winter when I take the motor out :-(

Stan