RE: RE: [6pack] OD Conversion Notes Part 2

To: "forzion@maine.rr.com" <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Subject: RE: RE: [6pack] OD Conversion Notes Part 2
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:25:08 +0000
I don't know that it is crucial to seal the strip to the floor/cover since the
rubber is supposed to act as the seal and it just needs to be held in place so
perhaps a film of the 3M super weather strip would do the trick to fix it to
the floor pan such that it doesn't move while the tunnel is being installed.

I ended up resorting to a scissor jack against the inner sill and a short
piece of 2x4 to push the tunnel into position for the next bolt. I really
don't understand why this is not a drop in part, are all our floors and
bulkheads that different ?

Stan