Re: [6pack] Frame Rust Repairs

To: "'Foster, Stan'" <stan.foster@hp.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Frame Rust Repairs
From: "Hunter, Darcy" <Darcy_Hunter@Instron.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:32:41 -0500
Thanks Stan.  The passenger side is all good but the drivers side is the
questionable one.  Looking at it, it seems that the tube is bad for the set
of holes not in use and the lower tube on the inboard mounting bracket.  I
was planning on trying to replace those.  Taking out the whole TA mounting,
seems like a real pain.
Darcy