Re: [6pack] Parts washers

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Parts washers
From: Mark <whitetr6@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:58:39 -0500
Rick, that's a terrible, sad story. I can't imagine how your friend must
have felt.

I had the same experience others mentioned about paint lifting and pumps
failing. I decided next time I'd get a better one, and did so from Eastwood.
It's powder coated, and this time, no more problems. For the fluid, I figure
if I can't get it clean with a non-flammable fluid, I'll pitch the part and
buy new. So far Simple Green has been fine.
Mark

--
Mark