[6pack] Tire sizes

To: 6-Pack List Serve <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Tire sizes
From: Rick Norris <rnorris1@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:32:49 -0600
Okay, here's an opportunity to expound on tire sizes! For general
cruising, no auto-x or other aggressive driving, which tire size would
be more appropriate, 205/70R15 or 205/75R15?  I currently have 195/75R15
Michelins mounted, one of which was destroyed by road debris and my
spare is a God only knows how old Michelin red line, so I am planning on
5 new 'uns. Any clearance issues with either size? Would general
handling qualities be better with the 75 than the 70?

Thanks, as always, for the good advice!

Rick Norris