Re: [6pack] Idle increases to 2000 rpm

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Idle increases to 2000 rpm
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 00:01:41 -0500
To all,

Does anyone know if the 1976 TR6 had those spring loaded poppet valves on
the carbueretor throttle plates? My TR8 has them and would give the exact
same symptoms when the springs went weak.

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums