Re: [6pack] TR-6 Brake Servo Question

To: Bill Wellbaum <wcwellbaum@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR-6 Brake Servo Question
From: dc714@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 21:43:47 +0000 (UTC)
I didn't have any signs (or recognize any) until I saw fluid on the carpet
under the steering column. The servo was leaking and dripping inside the
cabin. I sent it back east, Indiana maybe. I'm at work and don't have the name
or address of the place I sent it. I'm sure someone else will have the info
for you. If not, I'll send it later when I get home. A lot of folks from the
6pack forums have sent theirs there.

Dennis

'72 TR6