[6pack] Dashboards

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Dashboards
From: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:18:43 -0800
I am looking to replace the tired dashboard in my 69 TR6.  I'm attracted to
the look of some aftermarket dashboards that might go well with my Moto-Lita
steering wheel.

I see Prestige, C&G Woodcraft and a gentleman in NC (Frank Lawson) who
produces these.   Are there others besides the big three worth having a look?

I would value feedback from those of you who have gone this route ... who did
you chose and have you been happy with your choice?   Also, what's your
general assessment on hardwood verses laminate?

Thanks.

Mike
Corvallis, OR

6pack@autox.team.net