Re: [6pack] Dashboards

To: "Corbitt, Michael" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Dashboards
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:59:10 -0800 (PST)
Randy's laminate dash's at Prestige Autowood are works of art (Picasso, not
Garfunkel).  He has laminates at a reasonable price ($350?) and hardwoods at
significantly less.  I have a Koa wood laminate dash for my TR250 which is
amazing.  I just bought a new dash for a GT6+ project that has a significantly
lower restoration budget.  The craftsmanship on the hardwood is equally
impressive, but the finishing is limited to stain only.  I can't comment on
the
others, but know you can't go wrong with Prestige.
Andy
CD6746L