Re: [6pack] Dashboards

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Dashboards
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 16:48:15 -0500
I'll have to ditto Bob's comments, Mike. Prestige's laminate dash is
excellent
in all respects. The glove box door matches grain to the dash and has a
perfect
spacing around it. He's an artist, in every sense of the word...

Dave Friedlander
'74 Six

6pack@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html