Re: [6pack] TR5 and TR250

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR5 and TR250
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:27:18 -0600
I can agree with some of this logic, but the central issue is whether
the PI system could have met US EPA regulations.  I think the answer is
No. Were any other manufacturers using it on their US cars in '68? Fuel
injection was a performance enhancement up until the later fully
electronic (e.g. Bosch L-Jetronic) systems were developed.