Re: [6pack] TR5 and TR250

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <taylorturbo6@yahoo.com> s=q20121106; t=1358365303; bh=RBGP3+X9OmZzUgpWqc90Z+tNwERx1FajqggqaOkNzOA=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=MzkNwvuR9R7OUnlUNICP+rEfC/oR35wDmc3CtJ7pseFaVoF0S8yncReNNwsN1prTA srwS86ZnQE2I4Xu5qcuVE9IkJx93jEHyy7JGLSzHXxOsS7DzUXd44iYpT2WD1WisnZ gUqK2GUg/PB6YPAJ2/YeTgiMxa1EngMf2nZf4sX0kiPta9GPx//iqyV5x18veVK1QD bpCfMlCSTkhfgoQu3E6d9LKTTqg6SiVPn2MXmaWQNYOfIpgYs4qH4zCwVKeRew9eCp vU/Xp6RxQec4EGV+3ULt+8XzcRkGbZhW+tF1Zpo3c3qzIiyJf0NgRUHbBOil9f/77H 25lvIAuJCsa4w==
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR5 and TR250
From: Ashford Little <70tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:41:42 -0500
Cc: John Cyganowski <janah@att.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Yeah, hard to imagine a 440 6-Pack would pass even a gas station... not to
mention almost any other big block motor in the US.

My first "car" was actually a yacht of the land variety.  1971 Mercury
Marquis.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my father ordered it with the 429ci
Mach One motor.  Pass an emissions test.  Yeah right.

Ashford Little
70tr6@comcast.net