Re: MGB vs. Alpine

To: Ian Spencer <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Subject: Re: MGB vs. Alpine
From: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:03:58 -0600
I've noticed a lot of controversy about this subject lately.  I'm a bit
prejudiced.  I have hated MGB's (or the jerks who drive them) since
1971.  I will admit that the B is a stronger car.  It turns out that the
dislike I have for the MG comes from the time I was sitting in my S1,
waiting to turn, got rear ended by an MGB and totaled.  The MGB
survived.  It seems obvious to me that the brakes or steering of a B are
not up to snuff or the jerk could have stopped or turned.  Or is it that
B's attract people who can't drive.

No need to post a million messages about B drivers and how good they
are.  I've already met one and any student of statistics knows that that
is enough.