Re: RE: MGB vs. Alpine

To: cs_tscg@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: RE: MGB vs. Alpine
From: Christopher.Albers@bubbs.biola.edu (Christopher Albers)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 14:02:54 -0700
cs_tscg@bellsouth.net writes:
>The one thing that lowers my opinion of
>fellow auto aficionado is giving someone a hard time about his or her
>automotive preferences.

Well, you must have a pretty low opinion of me, then.  I was, after
all, the one who suggested we tar & feather Rick defecting to the
"other side."

I certainly don't see the harm in good-natured ribbing of another
marque enthusiast on the Alpine list.  It's to be expected.  I think
that Rick took it the way it was intended, in fun.

But if you want to tell me that you have a low opinion of me, that's
ok, too.  It's a free country.

CNA