Re: Pressurizing Oil system

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressurizing Oil system
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:38:58 -0500
 Now that is a great item a cheap throw away pre oiler [well I am
guessing on the cheap thing] thanks for telling us about it. I spend a
lot of time around people who build engines and have never heard of it,
will do some asking and see what they say.  Is it something that has
been around a long time? just wonder if the modern assembly lubes which
are about as sticky and slippery as a thing can get have pushed it to
the way side. The Moroso accumulator works on the same principle just is
not cheap and you leave it installed and if oil pressure drops it feeds
its load of oil to the system then sucks it back up when the pressure
rises. Jim E