Re: Pressurizing Oil system

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pressurizing Oil system
From: RootesRooter@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:02:10 EST
Why not just take the spark plugs out and use the starter to turn it over til
the pressure comes on?  The chances of harming the bearings with no firing
load on them has to be awfully slim.  If that's too fast, use the hand crank.
Dick Sanders
Kent, WA
P.S. I assume you've changed the oil....

In a message dated 1/31/03 11:13:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,