RE: Torque or not more torque

To: "jumpinjan" <jservaites@woh.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Torque or not more torque
From: "Jarrid Gross" <jgross@econolite.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:22:32 -0700
Jan,

The rocker arm ratios vary "as measured" from 1.28 to 1.35 depending
on the level of drunken-ness of the worker that made them.

I cherry pick mine.

I have ground 3 cams.
Dont have the specs in fron of me right now.
My cams are spec'd at .050, forget the lash to lash rootes
specs, they just dont tell anything about the actual lobe.

Jarrid