autox-cm

Re: Cold weather question

To: lbracing@excite.com, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cold weather question
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 21:49:49 EST
In a message dated 1/11/01 3:53:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lbracing@excite.com writes:

<< Is anyone else planning on going south for the Tour in Meridian? I see that
 since this event's inception, only one actual CMod has ever appeared (none
 other than Mr. Al Cram). It really is a good site--as asphalt goes. And for
 those of us who own snow blowers/shovels, you can't beat the weather! You
 can tell where people are from just by observing their apparel--southerners:
 jackets and jeans, northerners: shorts and tee-shirts. Not much of an
 exaggeration.

 Ross/Paula Fortini
 1988 Van Diemen >>

My car is undergoing its usual winter "Re-Engeenering" and won't be ready for
that one. I have wanted to go to that event just because I've never been to
the south.
Well unless you call Texas the south??  I'm pretty sure I would be one of the
people
in the shorts and tee-shirts. I think Al is going to go again this year. At
least the last
time I talked to him he was planning on it?

Heres a suggestion. Don't start the engine in the car. Just go out and set in
it.
Close your eyes and make engine sounds with your mouth, its fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///