autox-cm

Re: Cold weather question

To: cmathews@theramp.net, lbracing@excite.com
Subject: Re: Cold weather question
From: VDieman@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:59:10 EST
In a message dated 1/12/01 4:22:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cmathews@theramp.net writes:

<<  For
 those who like to use the right tool for the job, there is an oil called a
 Fogging Oil.  Available at the local hardware stores.  People with boats use
 this for the same reason.  It should work on our cars.

I was thinking of suggesting this product.  I have not used it on my car, but
probably should.  It works well, dad used to put it in the boat engine we
stored in a shed all winter.  That engine was in great shape even years
later.

He sold it to a friend, who it still a friend, which may be the best
endorsement of the fogging oil!!!!

Anyway, I have used it on the FF, but it would likely prevent cylinder
wall/piston ring rust, which can easily occur during winter.

Engle Jr, again

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///