autox-cm

Re: Proposed Rules Change

To: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>, VDieman@aol.com
Subject: Re: Proposed Rules Change
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:32:07 -0500
I would assume that the SEB felt that there was zero performance benefit so
why
not allow it if you want.

I only have a 4 speed in the MK9 in my car, but the linkage and detent are
such
that it is only possible to shift to reverse while the vehicle is in motion.
This has never caused a problem on course, and I will not use reverse in the
pits or paddock for fear of hitting or running over something.

Greg