Re: Rx7 TT in Super Stock

To: "Doug Miller" <drmiller@cyberhighway.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rx7 TT in Super Stock
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 08:22:57 -0400
Good question.  There are a few cars that MAY end up in
SS that *could* overtake the RX-7:  The new Boxter S at
2800 lbs and 250 hp; The 2001 C5 Corvette with 385-ish
hp and the new for '00 Z51 suspension; the 2001 Z3 M
Coupe with 340-ish hp; and maybe even the Honda
S2000 if/when it's offered with the Type R package.

My guess is an RX-7TT will win SS in '00, but that is
definitely the last year I'd be willing to make that prediction.

Kent Rafferty