Re: C4 Vette

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 17:19:55 -0400
Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com wrote:

> If you don't think that the SCCA/SEB has provided *fair* classes for all cars,
> then you really haven't thought it out.  "Fair" does not mean that every car
>on
> this planet can dominate its class.  In your world there would be 300+ stock
> classes, each with a first place winner.

I am not trying to get certain cars to dominate a class. In fact, what I
want is just the opposite...

If you think the current scheme is fair to more than a handful of cars
then perhaps you really haven't thought it out.

> Try to see the forest through the trees.  Or write a letter : )

If I wrote a letter every time I got upset there may not be any more
forest left. Instead of demanding letters how about getting with the 90s
while there is still time and permit email to the high and mighty to be
just as good (or bad).

Paul Foster