Re: C4 Vette

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 15:07:14 -0700
Paul Foster wrote:

>  As I stated I'm going to cross
> check the 45-odd Corvettes drivers who showed up at Salina in '89 and
> see how many are still coming out to Nationals. My guess will be a small
> handful and some of those are still showing up in Corvettes.

While you are at it, also check the percentage of those drivers who
still attend in all other classes and see if the Corvette crew are more
or less than the norm - otherwise the figures would be meaningless.

Y'know, the local Corvette drivers here just show up, drive like hell,
and beat the local Mazda guys.

Right Jason?

Scott Meyers