Re: Mounting 5-point harness in a '99 Miata

To: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mounting 5-point harness in a '99 Miata
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:53:38 -0700
Loren,

I'm aware of last week's thread - I'm the one that started it!  I have a HD
Sports bar (w/ dbl. diag.)  and I'm going to go a few of ways here:  run w/
the hard top - top bar goes to roof, which should take care of this; or, get
a racing seat that will lower me down  to the spec.; or wait for someone to
protest me ('though I have no plans of going to Nationals - Famous Last
Words- next year) and get a clarification from SCCA.

Bill