Re: Mounting 5-point harness in a '99 Miata

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mounting 5-point harness in a '99 Miata
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:59:45 -0500

William Schenker wrote:

> I'm aware of last week's thread - I'm the one that started it!

Right.  I knew that.  I was just checking to see if you remembered that
you started that thread.

> I have a HD
> Sports bar (w/ dbl. diag.)  and I'm going to go a few of ways here:  run w/
> the hard top - top bar goes to roof, which should take care of this; or, get
> a racing seat that will lower me down  to the spec.; or wait for someone to
> protest me ('though I have no plans of going to Nationals - Famous Last
> Words- next year) and get a clarification from SCCA.

Sounds like you've got it all figured out.  Don't forget to fill us in
on the clarification if/when you get it.  I'll just go back to fixating
on stock class swaybar rules now...

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca