Linnhoff gets hairdried?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Linnhoff gets hairdried?
From: JAC73@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:44:38 -0400
Dennis Grant said to Eric Linnhoff:

>Close your eyes and imagine with me for a sec Eric. Imagine your Neon putting
>down well over 200HP. Imagine the sudden whooshy rush as the boost comes up.
>Imagine the announcer' voice rising over the wail of your suddenly powerful
>motor "...and here comes Eric Linnhoff into the feature turn, ripping up the
>concrete in that awesome turbocharged Neon..." Imagine Mustang Cobra IRS owners
>quaking in fear at your approach...

Dennis, any fear a Cobra IRS owner might have at the approach of a hairdried
Neon is due solely to the very real possibility of said hairdried Neon
scattering shrapnel all over the road he's driving on...  although it might just
be the appearance of Linnhoff, which causes quaking and fear in most sentient
beings. :) :) :)

Jim Crider
#65 ESP 1999 Mustang Cobra (with IRS)
(Yes, I met Linnhoff in Kansas.  He's really not nearly as scary as people on
the list might think.  Bultemeier, on the other hand... :) :) :) :) )