Re: Who is that guy?!

To: "Lloyd Loring" <lloydl@skyenet.net>, <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Who is that guy?!
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:30:38 -0400
Funny thing is, we haven't aired a Mobil One spot in a while.
Go figure, Automotive, Motorcycle, Marine, and Aviation channel.
Do any of those things use oil? I suspect the sales department
at the network isn't pursuing a logical advertiser. Me?
I'd park my butt on their doorstep.

So to Lloyd's question, I haven't seen the spot.
BTW, I do like the ESPN spot of the Y2K testing, where
all the monitors are up and running, they count into midnight
(2000) and all the screens turn to hash as it hits midnight.
Call it morbid fascination. I maybe at Speed on New Years.
Not happy about that. Our building will be on our back generators
anyway, so don't worry you'll get your A&E, History Channel,
Speedvision, Outdoor Life and NBA Channel without
interruption. Now as for your local cable and electric cos.
you are on your own.

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net