Re: Who is that guy?!

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who is that guy?!
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:52:41 -0500

"Kelly, Katie" wrote:

> Eric Linnhoff writes...
>
> >This is the same sort of reason that I did not go see the new Stanley
> >Kubrick film, Eyes wide shut.  After watching the promotional
> >on TV several times, I still had absolutely NO clue what the movie was
> >about.  So, I didn't pay money to see it.
>
> That's okay, Eric. Some people SAW the movie and still had no idea what it
> was about.

Oh, it wasn't that hard to follow... as long as you had someone to kick
you when you started snoring.  (they should have cut more than the
infamous few minutes of orgy footage... about an hour more)

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca