Re: Who is that guy?!

To: kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: Who is that guy?!
From: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:40:59 -0500
Katy:

The gentleman in question is indeed an Australian race driver: Peter Brock.
He has won a host of races down under, including many "stock" car races
similar, at least in spirit, to our NASCAR. He has also driven just about
anything with 4 wheels to great success. he is probably as well known in
Australia/New Zealand as A. J. Foyt is here. This ad concept was first
created for Australian TV, then imported here, unfortunately without
American subtitles. And I believe it can also be seen on SpeedVision,
right, Matt?

Lloyd Loring  <lloydl@skyenet.net>