Re: Who is that guy?!

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who is that guy?!
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:45:13 -0400
Eric hows it going? I saw your column for B/SP in the full report from
the SCCA Nationals in Sportscar. U wrote a fairly nice column, but there
was one mistake u made. That was my brother Daniel won his 3rd national
championship in B/SP, not 2nd. He won in '94, '96 and this year,'99!I'm
sure it was the editor's mistake and not yours!