Re: Question: Physics of Slaloms

To: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question: Physics of Slaloms
From: "Bill Ozinga" <oz@tirerack.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:57:40 -0500
Perhaps Byron Short has the results of the "Grape Latexing" thread he could
send you. Lots of geeky stuff, I was lost about half way thru.

I recall the conclusion was to have a narrow car and be close to the cones.
Basically, buy a Miata and practice.

You know you've been on Team.Net too long when you remember Grape Latexing,
Lipra Loof or David Stamm.

I think Sipe might actually be Stamm :-)

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com
Ph.(888)541-1777 or (219)287-2345