Re: Type R Replacement (now some autocross content)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Type R Replacement (now some autocross content)
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:06:58 -0700 (PDT)
Damn rice people. Low down, rotten, good-for-nothing thieves and pimps,
all of them. These people should be banned from SCCA. I don't want to
have to worry about my stuff getting stolen from the paddock just
because SCCA wants to attract more people. It's just not right.

Phil Esra
ST Honda Civic w/rice

=====