Re: Electric WInch for trailer

To: jack@cocoinc.com
Subject: Re: Electric WInch for trailer
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:11:54 -0500
As usual, lots of great input.  But I've got a question for you,
Jack.  What kind of truck are you using for a tow vehicle?  My '96
Chebbie S-10 has a 30 amp fused 12v cable in the factory trailer
wiring harness.  It just has to be hooked up under the hood.  And all
that takes is the proper size metric nut and about 5 minutes.  Of
course my winch isn't that big, either.  It's what somebody else
described as a $140 JC Whitney special, but mine was only $99 out of
Damark or some similar mail order catalog.  Works fine, though, for my
1500 pound Mini!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman