Re: Rear sway bars in stock

To: eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: Rear sway bars in stock
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:26:29 -0500
Linnhoff, Eric wrote:

> Most boring to watch or follow? A herd of same cars race after race
> after race varying only in paint scheme, whether it be stock or other
> classes.
> You obviously didn't watch Miata Stock run then did you?

Don't have to.  I ran my first Nationals in a borrowed Miata in '97,
finishing mid-pack in a class of 62 (I think).  Just as tough to win in
a spec class there as in a Neon.  Neon, Miata, whatever...the point
remains the same.  What your watching is not nearly as important as what
I'm driving.  (In a manner of speaking...again:  This is a participant
sport, not a spectator.)

PLW